- Clonakilty cycles have started on Sundays. Leaving from the Park Leisure Centre at the Quality Hotel @ 09:00
- Skibbereen cycles have started on Sundays. Leaving from CH Marine @ 07:30
- Novice / Beginner cycles have started on Saturdays. Leaving from the Park Leisure Centre at the Quality Hotel @ 14:00. This spin is for anyone who is worried about cycling in large groups or on one of the faster / longer training spins.
- WCTC Bootcamp organised for 1st Mar.The plan is a bit rough around the edges yet:
- Meet at Clonakilty Leisure Centre @ 09:00
- Cycle to Inchydoney where we will meet with James Deasy (we’re gonna meet his friend PAIN, but have a serious amount of fun at the same time!) 10:00 – 12:00. Bring runners, a towel, drinks, warm jacket for spin home
- Cycle back to the Leisure Centre for a wash & change – Go for a coffee / sandwich in the coffee dock / hotel
- Anders is hoping to do a session on transition technique after lunch time, followed by a practical session outdoors
All participants MUST be 2014 WCTC & TI members
- First open water club swim for 2014 to be scheduled on Sunday 27th Apr @ 16:00 at Lough Hyne.. Bring tea / coffee and a picnic for afterwards if you like.
Check Facebook for updates regarding time-changes etc. All sessions subject to weather conditions.